Life can be hard. We’re here to help.
Meadowlark Psychiatric Services strives to provide a warm and inviting treatment environment. Our staff is trained to respect your confidentiality without sacrificing personalized care.
COVID-19 announcement: Meadowlark is offering telehealth for many services and providers. Please call reception at 319-626-3300 with any questions about this option.
Click here for Online Therapy Instructions (Teletherapy)
We offer providers with a wide field of expertise, including advanced certification in:
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Family Medicine
- Reproductive Mental Health
- Nursing Practice and Care
- Psychological Testing
- Psychiatric Evaluation for children & adults
- Medication Management for children & adults
- Counseling for individuals, couples, children & families
- Psychological Testing for children & adults
We provide up-to-date, efficient, person-focused help for all mental health conditions.
Experienced providers and staff help you and your loved ones make real and positive changes.
Special expertise in:
–Women’s Mental Health across the life cycle
–Mood and Anxiety struggles, including those triggered by trauma
–Attention Deficit challenges in children and adults
–Integrated Care and Wellness
–Family / individual counseling for people of any age
–Grief and other life transitions
Your First Appointment
We make it easy and convenient to come prepared for your first appointment. Download our new patient packet below to print and fill out our required forms.
New Patient Packet includes:
- Insurance Form
- HIPAA Form
- Demographic Form
- Client Info & Office Policies
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form